Welcome to Lighthouse Learning Academy A safe harbor for your kids
We gladly accept Workforce Solutions Subsidy (formerly NCI) for essential and non essential workers
Due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns, we will allow visitors inside with strict guidelines in place.
Parents are welcome to observe their child(ren) provided:
- We take your temperature prior to entry (no fever present);
- You are not currently sick with a communicable illness;
- You observe from outside the classroom (through the glass door or window); You do not come in contact with the other children enrolled in the center, and
- You do not pose a distraction for your child(ren) or others.
- May enter as long as we take your temperature and you are fever free,
- You do not currently have a communicable illness, and
- You do not come in contact with the children enrolled in this center.
At Lighthouse Learning Academy, we commit ourselves to “strive for excellence”. We believe in providing a secure, comfortable and loving environment which encourages your child to grow socially, emotionally and intellectually.
This family-owned school was established in 2005 and has maintained a reputation for putting the parents needs first where each parent and child becomes a member of the Lighthouse family.
We offer educational child care services for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age
Consistent with our philosophy of continuous improvement in educational programs, we continue to utilize our on-site STEAM Learning Lab for children ages preschool to school age. The STEAM Learning Lab offers activities in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math.
Our tuition includes nutritious meals consisting of breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and supper.
Most appreciated by our parents is the built-in extra-curricular activities and bilingual lessons. We provide this to our families at no additional cost.